Explore the red sea coral reefs and amazing diving spots in Hurghada in a boat diving trip so you can enjoy the sunny weather of Hurghada and the amazing Hurghada diving spots with its amazing marine life.
All you need to do is to breathe and watch the magnificent surroundings. Admire the corals and marine life of the Red Sea as you dive and swim in its crystal waters.
• We Will start our journey by picking you up from your hotel in Hurghada and go to the marina (Sahl Hasheesh, El Gouna, Makadi bay, Soma bay will be charged extra fees for the pickup)
• We will make two stops in the boat trip to start diving, each guest will have from 15 minutes to 20 minutes for each dive, each guest will have two dives in all day.
• While other guests are having their dives you can enjoy snorkeling in the coral reefs.
• We will have the lunch on the boat deck, the lunch includes: ( pasta, rice, fish, salad, tahina salad, fruit).
What is included
• Diving tools (mask, fins, BCD, regulator, diving tank) and diving suits.
• Pick up from your hotel in Hurghada for free, other areas will be extra charged (Sahl Hasheesh, El Gouna, Makadi bay, Soma bay).
• Dive master or instructor to guide you through the dive and gives you the guidelines for safe dive.
• Lunch on boat deck.
What is not included
• Personal tools like sunglasses and towels.
For more info or reservation by phone call us on: +2-01155592056 / +2-01020811625.
We receive calls from 10:00 am to 22:00 pm GMT+2 (only English language supported).
General questions & FAQ’S:
Is Scuba Diving safe?
Yes safe and fun, but as any other activities you must follow safe guidelines for divers that your instructor will tell you before the dive and stick to that guidelines.
Is it available for non swimmers to make scuba diving and is it safe for them?
The answer is yes for sure, to get certified as a diver you need to know the basics of swimming however to do introductory “intro” scuba diving activities that is not a requirement as the scuba diving instructor will take care for every thing for you.
What is intro dive?
Intro dive is normally for the beginners or non licensed travelers who wants to discover the fun and observe the marine life, the scuba diving instructor or master will take care of you and tells you all the needed instructions.
Maximum diving depth in intro dive is 6-7 meters, that is recommended for your safety.
If you want to dive for more depth and discover more of the amazing under sea world then its recommended for you to start a PADI diving courses with us.
What are the safety instructions for intro dive?
1 The most important rule in scuba diving is to breath continuously and avoid holding your breath.
2 Avoid to book your scuba diving trip at least 24 hours before your flight time specially when you do more than one diving trip.
3 Avoid alcohol drinks before and after your dive to avoid dehydration.